Differentiating the Supply Chain through digital collaboration.
Learn how BluJay is addressing supply chain challenges in eCommerce, and how you can deliver your best supply chain performance to meet and exceed customer expectations.
18th September 2019
9am - 5pm
National Space Centre
Exploration Dr, Leicester LE4 5NS
Join us at this must-attend event of the year for the BluJay retail & supplier community. This forum is your opportunity to connect with fellow retailers, suppliers, partners, and industry experts.
BluJay's eCommerce Forum is the place to discover tools and capabilities to optimise your business, drive value in your supply chain, and handle duty customs management.
- Network and build relationships with peers, industry leaders, and the BluJay team
- Learn how to access all the tools and support you need to excel with your supplier community
- Discover how to stay calm amidst the Brexit chaos!
- Identify how your organisation can maintain control and effectively manage the risks associated with customs processes
- Learn how to reduce cost and improve speed and reliability by automating mission critical processes for parcel shipping
- Determine how to boost the eCommerce customer experience
- Discover best practices for optimising your supply chain
- Enjoy the National Space Centre's planetarium experience
We look forward to welcoming you in Leicester!
By registering for this event, you consent to us using your company name and logo for event promotional purposes. If you would prefer us NOT to, please email INFO-EMEA@blujaysolutions.com.